ThoughtTrace Sales Development Representative
ThoughtTrace is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company serving verticals such as Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We exist to unlock exponential performance gains for our customers, and our deep expertise and world-class capabilities in machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and document management transforms the way information is leveraged by our customers.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to make each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a rewarding work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
What We’re Looking For
ThoughTrace is growing its sales team. As a first point of contact with customers and prospects, your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Qualifying conversations to understand the buyer's journey of challenges and priorities, and helping to determine the appropriate next steps in the sales/evaluation process, our SDRs are a key component of the pipeline and revenue growth.
To be successful in this role, you should have 2-3 years’ experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. Responsibilities include:
- Execute established daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Collaborate with sales team in defined territories to penetrate targeted accounts with an innovative and strategic approach.
- Maintain daily activities in SalesForce.com by tracking all calls, emails, and interactions with prospects and customers
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Prospect potential customers via research and creative outreach
- Exceed monthly and quarterly qualified appointments/opportunity objectives
What We Value:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 2 + years’ experience interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, time management, goal-setting and achieving success.
- Self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to communicate professionally – in writing, by phone and in person.
- Coachable, enthusiastic and eager to add to your skills, responsibilities and career
- An understanding of the enterprise software market
What We Offer:
We offer a casual, collaborative, fun work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. Located off Buffalo Speed Way, our office provides employees additional amenities such as free parking and fully equipped gym access. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.