ThoughtTrace is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company serving the Oil & Gas vertical. We exist to unlock exponential performance gains for our customers, and our deep expertise in O&G with world-class capabilities in machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and document management transforms the way information is leveraged in Oil & Gas.
About the Team
Our team is a combination of domain experts, technologists, data scientists, and customer evangelists. We are united in the belief that technology is not a substitute for human ingenuity, but rather a tool that can augment an individual or team’s performance in ways that are truly transformative.
Our goal is to make each individual have a sense of purpose as he or she helps to achieve the company’s vision. We are looking for smart, passionate people who want to achieve remarkable things. We strive to provide a passionate, intense work environment that encourages you to grow and be a part of something cutting edge and a true paradigm shift for our customers.
What We’re Looking For: We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) who will assist a wide variety of Oil & Gas customers, ensuring that they get value from the ALI artificial intelligence SaaS solution, adopt it widely, and are continually driving business value from the solution. The CSS will engage with ALI customers at various levels through both direct communication and tech touch, working with users to drive increased adoption of ALI and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use. The CSS executes established customer success playbooks and processes.
The CSS will be part of the Customer Success organization and will report to the VP of Customer Success.
- Inspire customer loyalty and adoption by being a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively monitor, engage, and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Work with customers and suggest solutions to common customer challenges
- Coach customers and train their teams on ALI best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Be an advocate for the customer to help internal staff better understand customer value propositions.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Recommend updates to established customer success playbooks and processes based on successes and failures in the field.
- Develop training material that resonates and addresses customer needs
- Help drive customer references and case studies
What We Value:
- 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or consulting or customer support. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Customer services track record in a professional dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or an additional 4 years of experience
What We Offer:
We offer a collaborative, passionate work environment with a comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a highly competitive compensation structure. ThoughtTrace is committed to a positive culture with multiple opportunities to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.