ThoughtTrace is featured on three AI TODAY Podcast episodes produced by Cognilytica. Recorded live at the 2018 Tableau Conference, you’ll hear interesting insights on how ThoughtTrace’s innovative artificial intelligence platform is changing the game in supplier agreements and customer contract analysis.
ThoughtTrace is trained to read words, sentences, and paragraphs just like a human being and understand their meaning in context. ThoughtTrace combines this with deep domain knowledge to allow large volumes of complex agreements to be understood in minutes instead of days.
In these episodes, you will:
- Hear how ThoughtTrace is uncovering entirely new information to create strategic value and shape business decisions, beyond the gains in efficiency and operations.
- Learn how customers are using artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform unstructured data to structured information, ultimately helping them understand the value of the data hidden in their own documents.
- Understand our unique approach to build deep domain understanding into our model to interpret complex terminology.
Be sure to follow ThoughtTrace or sign up for our blog for future AI TODAY podcast publish dates.
- November 28, 2018 – Nick Vandivere, CEO
- December 19, 2018 - Catalina Herrera, Director of Education and Enablement
- January 16, 2019 – Joel Hron, CTO